The 8th Congressional District of Pennsylvania includes all of Lackawanna, Pike, Wayne, and parts of Luzerne and Monroe Counties.
- ALL of LACKAWANNA County
- ALL of PIKE County
- ALL of WAYNE County
- PARTS of LUZERNE County consisting of the:
- BOROUGHS of Ashley, Avoca, Bear Creek Village, Courtdale, Dupont, Duryea, Edwardsville, Exeter, Forty Fort, Freeland, Harveys Lake, Hughestown, Jeddo, Kingston, Laflin, Larksville, Laurel Run, Luzerne, Nuangola, Penn Lake Park, Plymouth, Pringle, Sugar Notch, Swoyersville, Warrior Run, West Hazleton, West Pittston, West Wyoming, White Haven, Wyoming and Yatesville; and the
- CITIES of Hazleton, Nanticoke, Pittston and Wilkes-Barre; and the
- TOWNSHIPS of Bear Creek, Buck, Butler, Dallas, Dennison, Exeter, Fairview, Foster, Franklin, Hanover, Hazle (PART, Districts 01 (only blocks 2073, 2074, 2075, 2076 and 2077 of tract 216900 and blocks 1014, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1045, 2149, 2150 and 2151 of tract 217001), 02, 03, 04 and 05), Jackson, Jenkins, Kingston, Newport, Pittston, Plains, Plymouth, Rice, Wilkes-Barre and Wright and the
- PARTS of MONROE County consisting of the:
- BOROUGH of Delaware Water Gap, East Stroudsburg, Mount Pocono, Stroudsburg; and the
- TOWNSHIPS of Barrett, Chestnuthill, Coolbaugh, Hamilton, Jackson, Middle Smithfield, Paradise, Pocono, Polk, Price, Smithfield (PART, District 01 (all blocks except 1004, 1028, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1050 and 1058 of tract 300502)), Stroud, Tobyhanna and Tunkhannock.